UEENEEI151A - Advanced PLC Analog (Programmable Logic Controller) - BRISBANE
Blended learning mode – Self Paced
50% theory online, 50% self paced practicals at our facilities. Start the course online on our E-learning platform at anytime and feel free to make your own schedule and come in at anytime during our open hours. This option is ideal for people who are self motivated and want flexibility around their work and life schedule. Click the Book Now button to enrol.
You will need access to a computer with Windows operating system. You can also use the computers at our facilities
Alternative option – One on One Face to Face training – In class
100% in class face to face with the trainer at set dates and times. The trainer will be one on one with you and take you through the whole content of the course. He will be your personal coach throughout your learning experience. This is a premium service for students who like a classroom setup and do not like online training. Contact us to organise training dates and payment. Duration : 2 Days – Price : $3,400
ABOUT THE COURSE
This training is ideal for electrician, electrical maintenance personnel and design engineers and those who want to familiarise themselves with programmable controller and automation technologies used in building, construction and industrial automation.
In this PLC Advanced Course participants will learn the advanced programming and diagnostic skills associated with medium to high-level programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
This includes analogue and word manipulation.
You will learn to :
- Understand the basics of control systems and PLC processors
- Understand how to use ladder logic programming
- Create and modify a project
- Use PLC hardware such as I/O modules
- Communicate across networks
- Be able to make design, maintenance and troubleshooting considerations
- Understand fault finding techniques
There is no funding currently available for this course.
Ongoing. Book your course and come in at anytime during our open dates and hours to start your course. This is a self-paced course. Check our calendar for open dates and hours.
2 days face to face practical exam, recommended training hours for an inexperienced electrician is 60 hours of self paced studying and online practicals
In order to enrol in this course you will require :
- A valid Unrestricted Australian Electrical Licence
- Competency in UEENEEE101A (we can provide it at no extra cost)
- Competency in UEENEEI150A - Basic PLC
- A valid ID (eg. Drivers Licence)
- Access to a computer with Windows operating system. You can also use the computers at our facilities
You will need to bring :
- A wired headset or headphones
- A notepad
- A pen
You will also need to have an email address, a laptop and a reliable internet connection in order to complete the online part of the course.
Enclosed footwear must be worn at all times when you are on the premises.
|Code||Unit of Competency||Points (Hours)|
|UEENEEI151A||Develop, enter and verify word and analogue control programs for programmable logic controllers.||60|
- PLC Technician
- Plant PLC technologist
- E&I technician
- I&E Technician
- Instrument technician
- Plant operator
- Process Technician
- Maintenance Technician
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐" Kev is an excellent and very knowledgeable teacher, the course content is great, and the self paced leaning style was perfect for working around my work roster. I would highly recommend Ausinet to anyone" MATT P.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐" Highly recommend, this is the best self paced method of learning I've done so far. I learnt a lot more then I would have doing it via online correspondence because I was in the classroom and had a teacher on hand to demonstrate everything as required." MICHAEL T.
* Total nominal hours is 60. 2 days full time, course completion duration may vary depending on student self-paced completion of the units and on job practical experience. Check with trainer for exact duration and click our Calendar for dates.