UEENEEI151A - Advanced PLC Analog (Programmable Logic Controller) - ONLINE
Special Group Discount – 20% OFF for 5 STUDENTS or more. Discount applied automatically.
You will need access to a computer with Windows operating system.
ABOUT THE COURSE
This training is ideal for electrician, electrical maintenance personnel and design engineers and those who want to familiarise themselves with programmable controller and automation technologies used in building, construction and industrial automation.
In this PLC Advanced Course participants will learn the advanced programming and diagnostic skills associated with medium to high-level programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
This includes analogue and word manipulation.
You will learn to :
- Understand the basics of control systems and PLC processors
- Understand how to use ladder logic programming
- Create and modify a project
- Use PLC hardware such as I/O modules
- Communicate across networks
- Be able to make design, maintenance and troubleshooting considerations
- Understand fault finding techniques
There is no funding currently available for this course.
This course is 100% online. Once your enrolment is complete you will get access to our Elearning platform where you can access the resources, watch the videos and complete the assessments at your own pace.
In order to enrol in this course you will require :
- A valid Unrestricted Australian Electrical Licence
- Competency in UEENEEE101A (we can provide it at no extra cost)
- Competency in UEENEEI150A - Basic PLC
- A valid ID (eg. Drivers Licence)
- Access to a computer with Windows operating system
|Code||Unit of Competency||Points (Hours)|
|UEENEEI151A||Develop, enter and verify word and analogue control programs for programmable logic controllers.||60|
- PLC Technician
- Plant PLC technologist
- E&I technician
- I&E Technician
- Instrument technician
- Plant operator
- Process Technician
- Maintenance Technician
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐" Kev is an excellent and very knowledgeable teacher, the course content is great, and the self paced leaning style was perfect for working around my work roster. I would highly recommend Ausinet to anyone" MATT P.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐" Highly recommend, this is the best self paced method of learning I've done so far. I learnt a lot more then I would have doing it via online correspondence because I was in the classroom and had a teacher on hand to demonstrate everything as required." MICHAEL T.
* Approximately 2 days online. Course completion duration may vary depending on student self-paced completion of the units and on job practical experience. Check with the trainer for the exact duration.