Jobs in Brisbane
Instrumentation and Electrical Jobs in Brisbane
At Ausinet, we are passionate about helping our students with their careers as much as we can. Our team puts together a list of jobs available in Electrical, Instrumentation and Solar on a weekly basis to help you in your job search.
CEC Solar Electricians
Posted on 19 April 2021 on SEEK
We are looking for more solar installers to start immediately. You will perform the important role of a CEC SOLAR INSTALLER who will play an integral part in the installation of a solar power system.
This requires plenty of communication with customers and colleagues, so we are looking for someone that not just holds the essential technical hands-on skills but also someone with customer service skills that can deliver to our customers the world-class experience we promise!
Our Offer to you:
- Predominantly 3 man crews unless an easy day
- Complete your work to the required standard and you work 4 days per week, only work 5th day to fix any issues or because you want overtime.
- $40 – $45/hr + overtime, which includes travel to and from job to Brendale warehouse
- Installation of residential and commercial solar systems in accordance with our strict quality guidelines
- Excellent time management and strong attention to detail and thorough understanding of relevant industry standards
- Working with customers to achieve the ideal outcome for their new solar system
- Will to win
- Problem-solving skills. find solutions not problems
- Outstanding attitude and charisma and charm in winning people over
- Well presented
- 100% Team player
- Eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Reliable and punctual
- CEC solar accreditation
- Working at heights ticket
- Current Australian Driver Licence
- White card
- ‘A’ Class Qualified electrician
- Police Clearance
Pedleys Electrical Service
Posted on 29 April 2021 on SEEK
Calling all CEC Sparkies…
Here is an incredible opportunity for you to get PAID to do what you LOVE!
We have doubled in size this year and are looking to grow our installation teams.
All of our stock is waiting for you to collect from our Morningside warehouse (we can open at 6am so you can get an EARLY start)
No longer waiting in lines at wholesalers…
You will be put on an above average wage that can increase with on target earnings for completing jobs on time 🙂
WHO Doesn’t like to be rewarded for doing the right thing?
Join the Pedleys fam and get paid to LEARN and GROW!
Our company originated back in 1978 here is a link for some of you that care about that stuff 👇
All applications are kept confidential.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE LOOK LIKE:
Hard Work 😳(yes installing solar can be hard and testing especially in summer)
Long Days 🤦♂️(for those that like to wing it, NOT plan things and take their time)
Short Weeks start EARLY and FINISH the week strong with 4 day working weeks.
You will be given 2 dedicated offsiders to do all the grunt work and heavy lifting with you!
Rewarding (there is nothing more satisfying then knowing you have just installed a power station that will save the homeowner thousands of dollars for the next 25 years!)
Equality everyone has a sense of belonging. Everyone is apart of something BIG And everyone has the right to feel safe in the work place…Pedleys will make you feel like a partner of the business and an integral key to us all growing and succeeding.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU:
- CEC Installer & Designer Accreditation
- Electrical License (with up to date CPR/LVR)
- Drivers License
- Fit, Healthy and Positive Mindset
- Can Do Attitude Thats Willing To Take On More!
- Safe Approach To All Situations
- Attention TO Detail Is A MUST
Electrical Service Technician
Posted on 29 April 2021 on SEEK
Sure Power is a successful QLD based company specialising in service maintenance and sales of UPS and Computer Room Air Conditioning and associated products.
As part of the largest independent QLD UPS service provider, you will be responsible for the service and maintenance of UPS systems covering Brisbane and South East Qld. You will be given factory training in a number of market leading manufactures.
The successful applicant will be carrying out preventative maintenance, service work, some installation, repairs and commissioning on Uninterruptable Power Systems mainly used within computer environments.
The applicant should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Qualified electrician
- Some Power electronics experience
- Ability to problem solve
- CPR with low voltage rescue
- Able to use Microsoft office
- Have good communication and people skills
- Work as an individual or within a team
- Demonstrate a high level of customer focus
- Be well organised
- Self Motivated