UEENEEI151A - Advanced PLC Analog (Programmable Logic Controller) - DARWIN
ABOUT THE COURSE
This training is ideal for electrician, electrical maintenance personnel and design engineers and those who want to familiarise themselves with programmable controller and automation technologies used in building, construction and industrial automation.
In this PLC Advanced Course participants will learn the advanced programming and diagnostic skills associated with medium to high-level programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
This includes analogue and word manipulation.
You will learn to :
- Understand the basics of control systems and PLC processors
- Understand how to use ladder logic programming
- Create and modify a project
- Use PLC hardware such as I/O modules
- Communicate across networks
- Be able to make design, maintenance and troubleshooting considerations
- Understand fault finding techniques
In order to enrol in this course you will require :
- Basic PLC - UEENEEI150
- A valid Unrestricted Australian Electrical License
- A valid ID (eg. Drivers licence)
You will need to bring :
- A wired headset or headphones
- A notepad
- A pen
You will also need to have an email address, a laptop and a reliable internet connection in order to complete the online part of the course.
Enclosed footwear must be worn at all times when you are on the premises.
Ongoing. Book your course and come in at anytime during our open dates and hours to start your course. This is a self-paced course. Check our calendar for open dates and hours.
2 days face to face practical exam, recommended training hours for an inexperienced electrician is 60 hours of self paced studying and online practicals
|Code||Unit of Competency||Points (Hours)|
|UEENEEI151A||Develop, enter and verify word and analogue control programs for programmable logic controllers.||60|
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐" Kev is an excellent and very knowledgeable teacher, the course content is great, and the self paced leaning style was perfect for working around my work roster. I would highly recommend Ausinet to anyone" MATT P.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐" Highly recommend, this is the best self paced method of learning I've done so far. I learnt a lot more then I would have doing it via online correspondence because I was in the classroom and had a teacher on hand to demonstrate everything as required." MICHAEL T.
* Total nominal hours is 60. 2 days full time, course completion duration may vary depending on student self-paced completion of the units and on job practical experience. Check with trainer for exact duration and click our Calendar for dates.