UEENEEI113A - HMI - SCADA Course (Human Machine Interface and Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) - DARWIN
ABOUT THE COURSE
This training is ideal for electrician, electrical maintenance personnel and design engineers and those who want to familiarise themselves with Human-Machine Interface (HMI) and automation technologies used in building, construction and industrial automation.
The main focus of the HMI course is to equip the participant’s knowledge and understanding in the integration of HMI (Human Machine Interface) and PLC Using NS5 PT.
This unit covers the setting up and configuring of human machine interface and industrial networks for process control systems to meet performance standards. This encompasses the adoption of process control schemes that meet safety and process requirements, selection of control equipment and interconnecting cabling and tubing/piping based on calculated and deemed-to-comply arrangements.
There is no funding currently available for this course.
In order to enrol in this course you will require :
- UEENEEI110A - Set up and adjust advanced PID process control loops
- UEENEEI106A - Set up and adjust PID control loops
- UEENEEE119A - Solve problems in multiple path extra low voltage (ELV) a.c. circuits
- A valid Unrestricted Australian Electrical License
- A valid ID (eg. Drivers licence)
You could also do this course if you have an understanding of Basic and Advanced PLC and PID Loop Control - please note in this case you will only get a statement of attendance.
You will need to bring :
- A wired headset or headphones
- A notepad
- A pen
You will also need to have an email address, a laptop and a reliable internet connection in order to complete the online part of the course.
Enclosed footwear must be worn at all times when you are on the premises.
Ongoing. Book your course and come in at anytime during our open dates and hours to start your course. This is a self-paced course. Check our calendar for open dates and hours.
2 days face to face practicals
|Code||Unit of Competency||Points (Hours)|
|UEENEEI113A||Setup and configure Human-Machine Interface (HMI) and industrial networks.||60|
The course comprises of the following subjects:
- 1. Introduction to Human Machine Interface
- 2. HMI Communication Settings and Cables
- 3. HMI Programming
- 4. Program Simulation
- SCADA :
- 1. Introduction to SCADA
- 2. SCADA Packages
- 3. Need of PLC in designing
- 4. Role of SCADA in Industrial Automation
- 5. SCADA system configuration, RTU, Communication Protocols
- 6. Script Programming
- 7. Real time and historical trend
- 8. Configure alarms
- 9. Real time project development with PLC interfacing
- SCADA Technician
- Plant SCADA technologist
- E&I technician
- I&E Technician
- Instrument technician
- Plant operator
- Process Technician
- Maintenance Technician
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Content was good, making use of video presentations and plenty of opportunity to practice. The flexible training hours really suited me, too. Thanks Kevin!" WILLEM W.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐" Professional, patient and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend if you are after some upskilling." BENNY C.
* Total nominal hours is 60. 1 day full time, course completion duration may vary depending on student self-paced completion of the units and on job practical experience. Check with trainer for exact duration and click our Calendar for dates.